Québec government logo
My Account Employment Assistance – Social Assistance

Signing up for My Account

You can sign up for My Account if:

  • You are a beneficiary of last-resort financial assistance programs (social assistance)
  • You are using public employment assistance services (Emploi-Québec)
  • You don't have a file with the Ministère de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale and you want to submit an application

To access My Account, you must have a clicSÉQUR account. ClicSÉQUR is Québec's government authentication service.

Once you have access, you will be able to finish signing up for My Account.

Step 1 – Register with clicSÉQUR

You must have a clicSÉQUR account to be authenticated and get access to My Account.

You can:

  • Use an existing clicSÉQUR account, if you already have one
  • Create a new clicSÉQUR account

Once you have been authenticated with your newly created or existing clicSÉQUR account, you will automatically be redirected to My Account to complete the registration process.

Step 2 – Complete your registration with My Account

To complete your registration, you will need to provide some information.

If you are already receiving benefits from a last-resort financial assistance program (social assistance) from the Ministère, you must have the following information or documents on hand:

  • Your file number (CP-12), found on documents received from the Ministère, like a deposit notice or a notice to appear
  • The last three numbers of your social insurance number (SIN)

If you don't have a file with the Ministère de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale, you must have a Revenu Québec notice of assessment from one of the last two years. You will need to provide some of the information found on these documents.

When you click on the button below, you will be redirected to clicSÉQUR to begin your registration.

Begin my registration